Yesterday Apple pushed the iOS 5.1.1 OTA Update for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users. The update is 40.6MB for iPhone Users.
The update contains bug fixes and improvements:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen short cut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bug that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
To get this update, on your iOS 5 device go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and hit download and install.