Treyarch unveiled a large list of changes, tweaks and added features in the game’s online mode in a lengthy and detailed presentation yesterday.
- Re-designed Character Class creation system, that gives players for options for customising their load-outs.
- Players can now use 10 ability points to assign assets and weapons.
- A new list of Wildcard Slots, so players can purchase to add extra grenades, double up perks from the same category and add weapons.
- Kill streaks have been replaced with Score Streaks, allowing players to unlock battle rewards by stringing together ‘positive play’ moves that aren’t limited to (but do include) game kills.
- New rewards include:
- The HellStore, a multi-headed ballistic missile.
- The Guardian, a microwave emitting turret that slows down enemies.
- The AGR, a four legged armoured tank sporting twin cannons.
- New League Play mode, that allows players to compete online in ranked matches.
- Treyarch have also added sportscasting tools so that a player can ‘CODcast’ on all the action, using HUD toggles,, map displays and the ability to drop in and out of player’s conversations.
Treyarch have also released these amazing images to wet our appetites:
Bring on November 13th, the day Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is available.