Popular Twitter Client, TweetDeck, today announced and released an update to it’s apps that brings a lot of new features to it. You can now choose between a dark and light version of TweetDeck, this can be easily toggled using the switch on the top bar.
You also now have the option to change the font size – from smaller (13pt) to Large (15pt). There are also a load of improvements and bug fixes:
- Swifter navigation – Including the new column navigator and trackpad scrolling, enabling faster navigation and easier column reordering.
- List management – Manage all aspects of your Twitter lists directly in the app.
- Profile improvements – New Profile design, including support for header photosand an indicator when a user follows you.
- Improved web support – Enhanced the performance of web.tweetdeck.com and added support for Firefox & Opera.
- Deeper discovery and engagement – Gain more insight via the Interactions and Activity columns. Take action on tweets wherever they appear in the app.
You can get the update today for web, mac, windows and chrome versions of TweetDeck. To trigger the update, TweetDeck says:
The update is live now on web.tweetdeck.com. If you use the Windows app, just restart to trigger an auto-update. Chrome app users should restart Chrome to update the app and the updated Mac app is available now in the Mac App Store.
(Source: TweetDeck Blog)