iOS 7 Concept Images
iOS 7 Concept Images

iOS users and developers are waiting to be able to try out Apple’s next mobile operating system, but some lucky users – or Apple employees – are already using the new operating system. Recent web traffic stats show a peak in visits from devices running iOS 7.

Onswipe, a mobile site conversion company, has found a significant bump in the number of visits from iPhones and iPads running iOS 7 over the past few weeks. Cupertino and San Francisco were the places where most of the visits where coming from. San Francisco had the most visits, 18.75%, while Cupertino showed 17.9% of visitors. 75% of the traffic was from iPhones and the remaining 25% was via iPads.

With WWDC taking place next month, we should see an even bigger rise in the number of devices iOS 7. According to statistics, the iOS 7 users were interested in Vine’s latest update, Apple’s stock price, and Kid Cudi.

Apple is expected to announce the next version of iOS 7 next month at WWDC. It is rumoured to include a brand new design, as well as other new features.

(Via: MacTrast)

Advertisements